Thursday, August 7, 2008

30 days to go... can that be possible?

I'm having trouble getting to sleep, as usual... thought I'd jump online for a bit. 

I can't believe I'm this close to being a mother - even with this big belly in front of me and all those reminders from her that she's there - I just can't believe it!

I'm definitely overwhelmed... I was getting ready to downshift and leave work, but lately I'm realizing that keeping busy is probably the best thing for me.  I think I'll know when it's time to stop.  

What else can I say - I'm in lala land!  I'm continuing to pray for this little one's health... I get more and more concerned about her every day.   I'm ready to meet her, but anxious about my life changing.  I know it's a wonderful change, but it's a huge one.  I know I can't be ready enough or prepare enough, but I hope I am... 

No comments: