Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~ Mildred B. Vermont
Monday, April 27, 2009
Pounds and Points
I joined Weight Watchers Online a week ago, and I'm happy to report that I lost 1.3 lbs. YAY! With my excitement at the "weigh in" this morning, you'd thought I'd lost 20 lbs, haha. I really didn't expect to lose any this week, so I was pleasantly surprised... and totally motivated to do even better this week! I'm a long way from my goal, but it's a start! Ultimately, my goal is just to fit back into my old clothes - I'm DYING to wear my old size!!! So heres to counting points and losing many more pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I know you can do it. Weight WAtchers is definitely the best plan to follow. Keep up the good work beautiful lady.
I love that picture of Allie on your page - she is so perfect!
Good job on the weight watchers - that is such an amazing plan! You motivated me with your post!
Post a Comment