Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pili Lani

In Hawaii, this means "Close to Heaven," and that's where my hubby and I are planning to be in 6 months!!! Since we've been together, we've always taken a vacation in the fall. After going to Italy last Oct., I told him I wasn't ready to venture out int'l again. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, so we cashed in our Delta sky miles and got two tickets to Maui! We've also banked enough hotel points to cover a week long stay! I knew we'd go one day, but not so soon (actually, this is my statement for every trip we take!) I wasn't sold out on the timing, but when is it ever a perfect time? Everyone is always telling me that it's great for us to get out and travel before we have children. I'm SO excited! I've already bought 2 travel books!

Of course this means I've got to get my butt in gear and get in the gym! I haven't been very motivated lately and what better motivation is there than knowing you'll be in a bikini most of the time?!!!

Almost time for American Idol results... Aloha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for pick-pockets...and sharks!