TV is chewing gum for the eyes. - Frank Lloyd Wright
With my dramatic week behind me, I've found myself in front of the TV most of this weekend... sad, but true. I haven't felt very well, and the weather hasn't made outside very inviting either. So, what better time to catch up on recorded shows and movies on the tube? I must admit, it's working out quite well, haha! I might actually leave the house to go get a mani/pedi in a bit - I think I deserve it! And then I'll return home, watch more TV, and wait for the Sopranos to come on! What an exciting life I lead!
I'm anticipating an interesting work week, with the absence of my boss... was certainly a bittersweet goodbye. I realized his timing to be appropriate after all, making this move in the spring - the time of new beginnings. Nonetheless, this change will be interesting - indeed!
Thank goodness for getaways. We're heading to Asheville, NC on Wednesday and making a long weekend of it. We went last year about this time. Morgan had never been and liked it so much that we'll probably make this lil' trip every year. He'd love to retire to NC - I'm all for it. Asheville has a special place in my heart - I was a camp counselor for one summer at Camp Hollymont. I had such an awesome summer and totally fell in love with the area. I have never forgotten it. It was fun going back - I took Morgan to the Asheville School and to Black Mountain, a favorite spot. We also went to the Biltmore Estate. We're really looking forward to it again... not sure what we'll do this time. We'll figure it out when we get there!
And now, I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment