Saturday, April 7, 2007

Just thought I'd post since I haven't all week. I must confess that I haven't done much today... at all! I watched The Holiday and really enjoyed it! I hadn't heard any bad reviews, but I hadn't heard a lot of great ones, either. I love romantic comedies, and I love English actors. My husband was just telling me that I must have been British in another life... probably. Haha.

The past few days have been so cold - it's so random, and definitely not a good thing for our landscape! We had to pull in our potted plants and just hope that everything else survives the temperature dips. It's crazy... just a few days ago it was almost 80! And I'm sure it will be back to that in no time.

What a long week it was... by Friday my nerves had reached full capacity, and I couldn't get out of work fast enough. I enjoy the guys I work with, but some times it's just too much ... there's only so much I can endure!!! If it weren't for the
Hayes, my Friday would have totally gone down the drain! We rode up to get my rug, and we had a great time visiting, as usual. As we drove home, I couldn't help but say over and over again, how blessed we are to have good friends in our life. I already find myself anxious to see them again!

I have learned that to be with those I like is enough. - Walt Whitman SO very true...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Right back at you girl!! Loved seeing you guys again!