Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

Started off as a usual day... snoozed a bit more than I should have… got up and got a shower... took the time to style/wear my hair down… decided on a pink button-down shirt, charcoal grey pants, black trouser socks… grabbed my stuff and ran out the door… listened to more VA Tech news on the radio during my short commute… was off to a great start, I thought.  As I was turning to enter my office, I just happened to look down at my feet, and I noticed that my left sock looked odd.  Well, it wasn't my sock.  I had on one brown shoe and one black shoe!!!  Haha!  So, instead of turning in, I totally did a u-turn and went straight home to retrieve the other black shoe. How hilarious is that?!  This is probably every woman's nightmare, as she's racing to get out the door every day… and it actually happened.  What if I hadn't looked down?!  Some could argue that no one would have ever noticed - after all, I work with a bunch of guys. But I knew it and that was enough!  The fashion-fairy was definitely looking down on me this morning!

No comments: